Monday, June 9, 2014

Japanese Garden..

The last day that the Fishers were out in Seattle I had to go to work so I missed out on the fun that they had. Brad and I came up with the idea that they should go to the arboretum and hang out there until they headed back to Portland.


While walking through the park Bradley took them over to the crazy trees that he had really enjoyed the last time that we were there. Once they were inside that little park of the woods they started to hear this scream that none of them had heard before. Ended up that there was a bunch of owls in the trees.


There were big owls and babies!

Next to the arboretum is the Seattle Japanese Garden. That is where they ended up and it has made me totally jealous, I have been wanting to go here for a couple of years! Bradley said it was well worth the $6 to get in and we will be going there sometime soon.


Very pretty..


Drew is so cool!


Fancy gate..


Picture perfect..


Fishies were wanting food!

Bradley also took them downtown to get a cheese steak at Tat's. This whole day sounds like a dream come true..too bad I had to be at work :( I'm glad that they were all able to have a good last day in Seattle.


Brad standing in front of the counter..

We love having them come up to Seattle! Can't wait for the next time that we get to hang out with them. It can either be here or Portland..we wont' be picky :)

No comments: