I-5 heading downtown..
Brad and Joel..
Only time you will not see a line..
Joel and some city goats..
Joel, Bradley, and Libby with the Christmas Troll
Strike a pose..
Can you spot the Bradley?
Libby looking for Bradley..
Burke Trail..
Bradley and Joel are leading the way
Brad and Joel taking in the view..
I wanted a nice picture of the 3 of us..
This is what I got. They are punks!
Joel getting a picture of Gasworks..
Bradley walking down the hill..
Joel and the skyline..
Libby and Seattle..
Seattle skyline..
we actually had a clear sunny day
Joel and Bradley looking at the garbage in the water..
Gasworks..
Joel and Libby at the top of the hill..
Libby standing by the water..
it was a little scary because I didn't want to fall in
Libby and Joel..
Funny yellow bikes :)
Joel, Brad, and Libby
I was able to get a good one of the three of us.
They were tired of me taking pictures trying to get "the one."
Walking to Gasworks from the U-District is the perfect walk. It is something that we are needing to do more often. We haven't done it for a couple months. Love living so close to the water. When we were done at Gasworks we headed back home so that I could start dinner.
This picture might seem a little out of place but I thought that I needed put it somewhere. My mother in law is really crafty. This is one of the projects that she worked on and sent out for our Christmas presents. It was a can of beans that she had opened from the bottom so that it still had its pop top. She had filled it full of treats and glued it back close. To open it we had to pull the tab and pull the top off. Everything that she does turns out so cute! Thanks Pat :)









No comments:
Post a Comment