This is my 3rd time getting sick this year..I don't know what is up with it! At least this time it is just a cold and I can push through it. I can't wait for this to all be over with..need to get healthy so I can start to enjoy my days off.
On a more positive note life has been great out this way. Bradley got his second check from the SAM. Two of his pieces rented..one is a renewal and the second on was a new rental. This is very exciting! At his work at the frame shop they have an in house gallery and he is currently showing two pieces there. He has a small etching that he completed and they are working on building a frame for the Lords of Space Time. Very proud of everything that he is doing. He also has a couple other works that he is currently working on and can't wait to see the final product.
I am just working at Sam's Club and still loving it! It is crazy to think I could actually love my job as much as I do. I hear people all of the time complain and are just miserable with what they are doing. I consider myself very luck. I am very happy with the point in life that I am at.
This up coming weekend is going to be my weekend off. At my work the schedule has changed over to a computer generated schedule and it is giving my every 3rd weekend off. I will not complain! I think that in the last 6 months I have had more Saturdays off then I have had in my whole time working at Sams. Brad has talked to his boss and he is now going to be getting Fridays and Saturdays off as long as they are not busy at the frame shop. Lets just say that I have big plans for this up coming weekend.
New and exciting things are happening to us too. Brad and I have been saving up and have purchases a new couch. We are wanting to do a more modern look in our future home so we are starting to purchase the things now. Our new sofa should be arriving around Feb 10th. I can't wait..just need to figure out what we are going to be doing with our old sofa. I am thinking that we are going to call the Salvation Army to come and pick it up. It is too nice to just take it to the dump. I am hoping that it will find a good home. Once we get this new sofa I will have to post a photo.
The other big purchase that we are currently saving up for is a new car. My current car is a ticking time bomb. Honestly I am not too sure how much longer it is going to survive before we have to dump some major money into it. We are going to be getting another Hyundai Accent. We are needing something that we can carry art work in and not have to spend a million dollars in car. The traffic I have to drive home in seriously kills my gas mileage.
Now off to two more days of work until we get to start our weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment