We took so many photos while we were there that I have decided that I am going to talk about this place in a couple different post. This is place was so much better then I could have imagined it being. I have been to the Air and Space Smithsonian in Washington DC, but I think that this place had it beat. By the time that we found the museum, parked, and walked it to the main room, I was just about exploding with excitement!
The museum is split up into 3 different buildings plus on outdoor field. The first one that we went into was the Great Gallery. The photo above is a shot of the planes that they had on display. Brad is more of a plane nerd then I am and actually knew names of planes and facts about them.
This photo of Brad took us all night to get. I was wanting to get a clear shot of Brad with the plane without anyone else in the shot. We just about had the perfect shot and then a group of 4 old people came and talked under the nose for about ten minutes. It was making me so mad! We had to walk around and come back to it later. According to Brad, this is one of the planes that his brother had when they were little kids and it was Brad's favorite to play with.

There is more photos from this building that I am wanting to post but I think that I am going to need Bradley around to help me write about it. For his prints that he had been working on this year have dealt with science topics and a couple of them have to do with space. There was a wing on the Great Gallery that dealt with just space stuff. He was in heaven looking at all the space ships and satellites. It maked it more real for him.
This is me at the front of the plane..



Below is us with a helicopter. It is funny of me to see how many different photos we took of this..
The next couple of shots are of different planes that they have on display. The one that I am in with the red car was a crazy idea. I'm not sure how it works all of the way but there was a guy that came up with the flying car. I read the information that they had on it. Twice, two different car companies had bought the idea and were going to produce it but at the last minute it had fallen through and was never massed produced. I think that it is a horrible idea and don't know the practicality of it.
Below is us with a helicopter. It is funny of me to see how many different photos we took of this..
There is more photos from this building that I am wanting to post but I think that I am going to need Bradley around to help me write about it. For his prints that he had been working on this year have dealt with science topics and a couple of them have to do with space. There was a wing on the Great Gallery that dealt with just space stuff. He was in heaven looking at all the space ships and satellites. It maked it more real for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment