This week has done a total 180 from how my last two weeks had gone. I have been having stupid car problems but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my drama with that is over with. I think that my car was in shock that it has actually made it to 130,000 miles. Had to ride the smelliest buses in Seattle for two days, glad that Brad was willing to ride them with me. Now the car is working great!
Yesterday I found out that I got promoted at work. I had interviewed to be the Bakery Team Lead and I got the job. I'm really excited, I love the crew that I work with and I'm going to learn something new in the company. Plus the little raise isn't too bad either :) Brad was joking about how I'm not going to be a "rapper" anymore and that my 15 minutes of fame were over with. I started to learn a couple of things this afternoon but on Monday I get to start training. I can't wait!
Tomorrow Bradley and I are heading down to Portland. Since we have been up here we haven't had a chance to go see some friends that we have there. Good way to celebrate! Drew is a very awesome guy and we always have interesting adventures when we go down there. Brad and him have been friends forever and luckily he makes me feel the same way. I'm just hoping that it isn't raining the whole time that we are there. I would like to have a couple of nice days.
1 comment:
Congrats! I am happy to hear of your news -- I never really got into rap anyway. :)
Post a Comment