Its been a sad weekend around here. We found out the Grandpa Taylor had passed away on the 2nd. He was truly a great man and loved by all. His health had been slipping away slowly and it was time for him to go. Brad's father was able to get him a plane ticket home so he could go to the funeral. I unfortunately had to stay behind and work, but I'm glad that Brad was able to go say goodbye. When Brad got home last night he was excited to tell me that grandpa is just a couple graves away from Bill and that they could be friends. Its a good spot in the cemetery to be in. We love you and your going to be missed!
1 comment:
I am so happy to hear that they will be buried near each other! I wish that I could have attended the funeral and I wish that we could have spent more time with Brad at the viewing but little A was up to his antics again -- he was starving with a hunger so fierce that he couldn't act human (the little you-know-what). ;) I hope you are both doing well...
Post a Comment