Spiced Pumpkin Layer Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting

Everything about this cake was amazing! Super Moist and full of flavor. We didn't add coconut to it but we decided that if we were to make it again we would put it in there. The cream cheese frosting that we made we also decided that we were only going to put half of what it called for. I think that this was a really good decision. The frosting was so rich!
Thanks for letting me share. Just looking at the picture makes me hungry! Until our next adventure...later!
Everything about this cake was amazing! Super Moist and full of flavor. We didn't add coconut to it but we decided that if we were to make it again we would put it in there. The cream cheese frosting that we made we also decided that we were only going to put half of what it called for. I think that this was a really good decision. The frosting was so rich!
Thanks for letting me share. Just looking at the picture makes me hungry! Until our next adventure...later!
3 comments:
That looks so good! Can I get the recipe?
I didn't know Joel liked to cook - this looks YUM!
You should post the recipe... It sounds and looks great!
Post a Comment