This is my last day that I have off before I have to go to work for the weekend. You would have thought that it would have been an easy one, but that was totally wrong! While Brad was away for his trip I had got him some wood so that he could make frames before the rush of the student art show. We cut down the board that I had for him, then we decided that we just needed to run home so that we could get his wood glue. Nothing to major.
Once we got in our car, we went to turn it on and it didn't start for us. The headlights and the cassette player worked but the car wouldn't turn over at all. Blah, just what we need a major car repair. This is what we get for getting our tax money back yesterday. I think that some one wants us to be poor, because when ever we get a little extra cash something major happens with the car. After fiddling with it for a couple of hours we were able to get it up and running again for $.54 We were super lucky this time around. I was thinking that it was going to be expensive because our check engine light has been on for the last week. After we messed around under the hood that light also turned off and we know that we still have a good battery! (big sigh of relief)
Due to our unexpected detours we did finally get the frames, matte board cut, and glass to finish off the project that we set out to do but it took hours longer then what it should have. In the long run Brad will be happy with the work that we did today, but right now I don't blame him for not wanting to look at it.
That aside there is just two more days until the scrapbook convention. I am kind of excited about it! I don't think that I am going to be spending that much money unless I can find plain card stock that is on a really good deal. I think that as far as my crafting supplies go I'm set for awhile. It also helps to have a mom in law that is also really into it. She has all the fun toys that she lets me use :)
1 comment:
I miss you guys
Post a Comment