I just got home from my works holiday party. I know the holidays are about a month behind us but I guess its better late then never. It was nice to talk to people that I haven't had a chance to talk to in a long time. Ever since I have started working in the cafe I am always to busy running around working that I don't get that many chances to talk to friends.
Every year that I have gone to a work party they have had drawing to give out gifts. I was lucky enough to win more popcorn to add to my bottomless collection and generic lemon lime soda that I can't stand drinking because it was what my mom used to give to us when we were little and throwing up. They also had the game where you try and guess how much candy is in every jar. Now this was my time to shine! I won the jar that I have been debating on buying at walmart and the plus was that it was full of candy that I really enjoy eating. That means that I will have lunch tomorrow :)
All and all I would have to say that it was a good "christmas" party.
No comments:
Post a Comment