Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Home..

At the beginning of the month we took a major step and moved. Its not exactly where we want to end up but for this time in our life it is the right decision to do. I just want to say that I am in heaven with this 2 bedroom apartment! It is seriously twice the size that our other apartment was. There is so much room that I don't know what to do with myself.

Last night I finished painting the bathroom here. That is the last place that needed some loving care. It feels so nice to have a "clean" bathroom. Now we just need to work on unpacking all of the boxes we still have left. Its crazy how life keeps going and there isn't really to much time to do the things around the house that need to be done. We also have been working hours that are not the same so on the time that we do have off we just want to sit around and hang out.

I'm just hoping that all of the space that we have now isn't going to spoil us so when we do move to the big city. Hopefully we will not go into shock with a smaller apartment when we do make that move. Guess I got a year until I have to worry about that though. Right now I'm just going to have fun where we are at now. Major improvement compared to the small town that we were living in. I feel like I'm more apart of society and not in the middle of freaking nowhere. Basically that means I've got a lot of time that I didn't before because I'm not having to make all of those long car rides to get up here to go to work or to try and have a normal life.

1 comment:

Shell and Brian said...

Where did you move to? I didn't know you did...