Sunday, May 17, 2009

Once again it seems like I haven't been keeping on top of this like I would like to, but there just seems to be so much going on that I just forget about it all together. I always think that I will keep up on it but in all reality it isn't on the top of my list of things to do.

A lot has happened since the last time that I was on here. The most important thing is that Brad graduated! Way to go..and on top of it all got really good grades this semester. Now life beyond this is kind of what we are dealing with now. There is just so much to do and have to decide in the next little while. I know that are plans of moving have been put off for another year so that I can finish up my degree, I'm so close that it would be really stupid of me to stop now. Now I just need to get my butt into gear so that it will happen.

Other then that, there really isn't that much that is going on. Just back to our normal summer routine of working our butts off so that we can get money for next semester. Oh the joys of being college students :) Hopefully there will be some Charging Frederick concerts coming up soon. We are all needing a good rock out now and again.

No comments: