Monday, April 13, 2009

Altspace

Today was the opening to Brad's altspace. Now many might ask what that is and I will now tell you. It is a student run gallery at the college. You get to sign up for a week and present a professional work of art. I was really excited about how his turned out.

As you all might know, Brad is into making his own music and doing art. The thought came to him that he should some how combine the two. His solution for this was music boxes. There are four piece that he made, some of which he wrote his own tune and put inside of them. Every single one of them has a different look and theme.

We have planned to have a whole bunch of friends and family that are going to be stopping by this week to check out his work. The nice thing too is that the student art show is still on so if you stop by you will see his work that is in both of the shows at the same time. Double score!

I will post pictures of them soon..I'm off to bed. We pulled an all nighter last night and I'm going on my 34 hours straight being awake. I will also have to get pictures of the boxes, I know that Brad had been taking pictures through out the whole process, but I don't know if he got the final picture of the boxes. Check back again and hopefully I will have something up that you will enjoy.

4 comments:

Jena Harper said...

Cool, you definately need to post some pics.

Lib said...

They are going to be up soon, I think that once Brad gets home from school I'll make him go back and get the pics.

Shell and Brian said...

We need to get karin and Dianne on Blogger so I can see what they're doing, too. I never know what's up with them...

Shell and Brian said...

By the way, when are you moving to Seattle? We should have a last girls night or something...